This is an old revision of the document!
Download PDK 3.1.0 for Unity 5
To get started developing for the Pillo game controller, download the latest stable build of the 'PDK' (Pillo Development Kit). The PDK should be compatible with Unity 4.5.x and up. However it's only been tested on Unity 5. Note: We can also only provide support when using the PDK in Unity 5.
Content of the Pillo Development Kit
- Pillo_API_Reference.pdf - The full API documentation.
- Pillo_PDK_Overview.pdf - The full overview of content included in the PDK package
- Driver - Includes a separate Windows Driver file for Windows 8 and below
- Plugins - The pillo API library (PDK.dll). A managed dll file written in C#.
- UnityPackage - The full package to be imported in Unity. Includes the plugin, accompanied API, and all example projects.
- Event listeners - A simple test application made in Unity3D to test the Pillo Events. Source code is provided in the UnityPackage
- Gyro cube - A simple gyroscope test application made in Unity3D. Source code is provided in the UnityPackage
- Gyro hovercar - A demo game application made in Unity3D where you use the Pillo gyroscope (and pressure) to control a hovercar. Source code is provided in the UnityPackage.
- Pressure jumping - A demo game application made in Unity3D where you use the pressure to make a cube jump up to avoid a moving bar. Source code is provided in the UnityPackage.
The following list includes a list of features of all that is new since the latest public release (3.0.2)
- Backwards compatible.
- New event based system. Enabling detection of connect, disconnect, press, hold, release and shake.
- Merged events with the PilloController .
- 4 demos added.
- Cleaned up Unity3D project Final version 3.1.0
Below you can find the stable public builds of the PDKs. These can be useful if you are developing for an older version of Pillo.